Wednesday, December 31, 2008

hello!

hey guys! i'll be keeping a blog of all my experiences in japan for the next four months, since i figured it'd be a good way to keep both my friends and family updated on my trip. i won't have a phone, but i will have skype and an unlimited supply of postcards. :) hopefully once i get settled in i'll be able to post my address.

i've barely even started packing, and i leave in 4 days! crazy. i've got all of my shopping done, though, as well as a subleaser to take my apartment--finally--and now all i have to do is physically pack.

to aunt sandra--thank you again for the check. no one has ever done anything that nice for me before; it meant a lot to me that you went out of your way for me. i'll make sure to spend that money on something worthwhile. ♥

next time i update, i'll be in japan!

sarah

5 comments:

  1. I AM EXCITED.
    have so much fun and post pictures!!

    -Lydie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy for you.

    HAVE AN AMAZING TIME. and most importantly, a safe trip.

    i love you! p.s. what is your skype account?!?! i have one too! Vyaldoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm soo excited for you. i'm going to miss you so much. i love you sarah. can't wait to be penpals!!

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your flight wasn't too bad! I thought of you on Sunday and sent good vibes your way. It's so exciting your at the beginning of your amazing adventure! It's sure to be life changing! Enjoy the ride girl!

    ReplyDelete